z-enemy 1.18 +15% HashRate for Xevan
- Created: Wednesday, 05 September 2018 03:20
New versions of the miners under the new algorithms come out almost every day, this time the update waited for z-enemy to version 1.18. In the current version, developers have seriously improved the performance of their miner for the XEVAN algorithm, receiving an additional 15% hash from the previous version. Another important point is the improved stability of the miner when mining XDNA. Also, developers claim that they also slightly increased the performance of z-enemy for other algorithms, although we did not personally notice it. The hashrate for the x16r algorithm remained the same.
As before, z-enemy supports only Nvidia video cards.
Because z-enemy is a miner with a closed source code, so you can download only precompiled versions by the developers themselves. However, they approached this task in the most responsible way by offering to download their Windows 32 or 64 bit miner for Linux, and for different versions of Cuda 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2, which will save you a lot of time to reinstall the CUDA Toolkit.
– Download z-enemy 1.18 Windows CUDA 9.1 32-bit
– Download z-enemy 1.18 Windows CUDA 9.1 64-bit
– Download z-enemy 1.18 Windows CUDA 9.2 32-bit
– Download z-enemy 1.18 Windows CUDA 9.2 64-bit
Linux Download (HiveOS, PiMP OS, EthOS & Ubuntu):
– Download z-enemy 1.18 Linux CUDA 9.0
– Download z-enemy 1.18 Linux CUDA 9.1
– Download z-enemy 1.18 Linux CUDA 9.2